WHY JOIN US
- Receive our new Members information kit (full of useful notes on bunch riding and etiquette, basic bicycle maintenance, cycling tips etc.
- Select from our organised calendar of rides ( try 3 rides with us for FREE before becoming a member)
- Enjoy the enhanced visibility and safety that comes with group rides, the exhilaration of riding in a group and experience some of the best scenery the Scenic rim has to offer from the back od a bike. And best of all you don’t have to work out where to go: just turn up!
- Participate in an introductory ride or attend one of our seminars/workshops to brush up on your skills or learn new ones.
- Borrow club equipment such as the cycle trailer and tools, plus books and videos from the members library.
- List bikes and related items in the Buy/Swap/Sell section of the club website free of charge.
- Buy Club Merchandise ( jerseys, knicks, etc at great prices.
- Join our ‘Members only’ Facebook Group to discuss our rides and other general cycling related topics.
- Have a voice. Ever been frustrated by the lack of sufficient road shoulders, lack of bicycling lanes or off-road trails or any other issues which directly impact on your ability to enjoy cycling? Let the club be your advocate.
- Socialise with other like-minded people from the community during rides and other social activities through the year.
OK I’M IN! SIGN ME UP!
It is acknowledged that BCC Inc. (Beaudesert Cycling Club Incorporated) DOES NOT COVER INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS ACCIDENT & LIABILITY INSURANCE.
This is your responsibility and it available FREE with either Bicycle Queensland (BQ) membership of our preferred Cycling Australia (CA) membership. Membership to either one or both of these is highly recommended. ( your membership to Cycling Australia will also include an automatic membership to BCC Inc. in the subscription amount and it also has the facility to cover you for other forms of cycling including racing (at additional cost).
Use the links below to go directly to their respective membership pages: